career @ pjs
Designation: Store Manager
Location: Swashi, Niger State, Nigeria
About the Company: PJS is a diversified business conglomerate operating across multiple geographies encompassing Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Group’s Businesses include Agro-Commodity Trading, Manufacturing & Processing and Corporate Farming.
The farm is spread over 7,500ha and is highly mechanized using the latest precision agriculture techniques in the rice farming. Our farm is designed to be fully irrigated by gravity through water drawn from our dams using a network of canals. This unique advantage allows to achieve major savings on water pumping costs and also reduce our footprint on the environment. The venture has been set up as the first of its kind Public Private Partnership with the Nigerian Government aimed to make the country self-sufficient in rice production.
- Incharge for all inventory management at the Farm consisting of Spare Parts of Farming & Earth Moving Machinery, Fuel & Lubricants, Construction Material, Fertilizers and Agro Chemicals, etc.
- In-depth technical knowledge about spare parts and their application in machinery. Need to be able to communicate on technical issues with farm workshop staff
- Regular Stock Audits and following process for inventory control
- Capturing daily stock movement in ERP
- Sending daily inventory reports to management
- Minimum 2 years experience in working in stores for construction machinery
- Well verse with Stock receiving, issue, and PR procedures
- Able to communicate well in English
- Experience in working on ERP softwares for inventory management such as Tally ERP, SAP, Oracle, etc.